Mark Reddig spoke to Mike Joyce about a 2 week extension for truckers to comment on a road ban plan in upstate New York. Time is quickly running out for truckers and others to comment on a proposed regulation that would prohibit them from using seven secondary roads in the Finger Lakes region in upstate New York. Take time NOW to make your voice heard on this issue.
- New York members are encouraged to contact their Assembly and Senatelawmakers to let them know how this restriction would be detrimental to your business.
- Comments for the NYSDOT can be submitted via e-mail or mailed to:
Director of State and Local Relations
New York State Department of Transportation
50 Wolf Road, 6th Floor
Albany, NY 12232
- Truckers also are urged to contact Gov. David Paterson either by e-mail or by calling him at 518-474-8390.
- Truckers opposing this ban must stand up and be heard on the issue before theDec. 14th deadline.
- You can read OOIDA Call to Actions below:
Air date: Nov. 24, 2009.