OOIDA wants to hear from truckers on both sides of the U.S.-Canadian border about speed limiters.
- Have you noticed any degradation in highway safety since these regulations were implemented (such as collisions, dangerous interactions between vehicles, back-ups near on and off ramps, etc.)?
- Have you received a speed limiter citation?
- Do you know someone that has received a speed limiter citation?
- Will you continue to haul in Quebec and/or Ontario?
- Have you refused to travel to Quebec and/or Ontario because of the speed limiter law?
- Has the implementation of this law impacted you economically?
- You may e-mail your responses to email@example.com.
- You can read more by Land Line Magazine
- You can read a National Call to Action here.
Air date: March 30, 2009.