More and more states are legalizing marijuana. And an extract of that plant, CBD oil, is legal most places and growing in popularity. But both can lead to serious consequences for truckers. Mark Reddig talks with Amber Schweer and Leslie Butler of CMCI, OOIDA’s Drug Testing Consortium.
- You can contact CMCI at 816-229-5791;
- Learn more from OOIDA’s website;
- Take a free webinar from the OOIDA Foundation; those classes include:
- Drug and Alcohol Testing - Part 1 - Who is Responsible;
- Drug and Alcohol Testing - Part 2 - Understanding the Six Types of Tests;
- Drug and Alcohol Testing - Part 3 - What Drivers are Tested For;
- And Drug and Alcohol Testing - Part 4 - Results, Refusals, and Consequences;
- See related coverage from Land Line Magazine:
Air date: Jan. 8, 2019.